At the risk of sounding like a broken record – wow, what a year it’s been!
2020 has brought a number of potential barriers for us and our clients alike. Creative industries have been forced to rethink how they operate (ours included) and many of our agriculture and food clients are navigating increased consumer demand compounded by supply chain and workforce challenges. Needless to say, it’s a whole new world we’re seeing; but these industries are resilient and despite it all, I’ve seen resolve, innovation and a huge amount of industry wins.
At AC&C, we’ve not been without our obstacles. We’re working to answer all sorts of new questions. That being said, we’ve also had some exciting updates that I wanted to share with you – and what kind of marketer would I be if we didn’t make this an SEO-friendly listicle?
- We are a national agency! This remote working world has afforded the opportunity to expand and grow a team that is working from across the country – including Columbus, OH and LA!
- We’ve always been fortunate to partner with some incredible businesses and do incredible work for them – this year was no different. Some of the highlights include new brands we’ve developed.
- Our friends at Culterra Capital motivated us to showcase what happens when you combine female leadership, supply chain expertise, food and agriculture experience with deep technology insights.
- Dave Wilson Nursery inspired us to embrace the past; but in a fresh, new, service-minded way.
- It was an honor to partner with Grupe Huber Company to tell their family-centric story with a full rebrand effort.
- Despite everything, we had partners that launched all sorts of new products and businesses!
- Working with Sun Valley Rice as their global Agency of Record (AOR) across their many international brands, initiatives and joint ventures has been a career highlight.
- We found a new love of cranberry sauce over Thanksgiving as we launched a new site for American Berry Company.
- We partnered with TOMRA on the launch of their new TOMRA 5C – be sure to check out their site and learn how nuts have never been seen like this before.
- We launched our very own e-book, written to help support food and agriculture brands during the first government shutdown in March.
Lastly, on a personal note, I am so very proud to have launched our agency Advisory Council this year. Thank you to Alexandra Trower, Peter Johnson, Danny Rubenstein, Dorene D’Adamo Moosekian, Seana Day, and Paula Kornell. As I navigate new goals, this extraordinary group of individuals have been ever supportive (and challenging) of my leadership and vision.
Wishing hope, joy and peace in the new year.
Be well and happy holidays.