Does organization get you excited? Do you enjoy making friendships with your coworkers? How does office yoga sound to you??
If you’re ready to work hard doing something you love with a fantastic group of people, then we invite you to check out our open positions. We’re looking for people who are ready to push the limits of marketing here in the Central Valley and want to have fun doing it. We’re all about rewarding hard work and we’re kind of obsessed with our millennial-friendly office culture.
Oh, and about us? If in-office yoga, daily team walks, in-office bowling, happy hours, ice cream breaks and puzzling sounds like fun, then we’ll get along just fine. We offer medical, vision and dental benefits, as well as a 401K retirement plan. All Federal holidays are included in our employees’ PTO, we support a healthy vacation schedule, and we have a generous Winter Break. Culture matters to us – as does each and every member of our team.
As you can tell, we don’t take ourselves seriously, but we take our work seriously. We take pride in being able to provide big city quality work right here in the Central Valley.
We love interns too! In fact, most of our full-time employees were once an AC&C intern. If you’re hungry to learn, keep an eye out on our seasonal internship opportunities. We typically hire interns in September, January, and May.
We’re looking for a fantastic person to join our growing agency as our in-house SME in the media planning role. At AC&C, team and culture comes first, and we’re looking for our next colleague! Someone who loves media, is rooted in analytical strategy, is a natural collaborator who is ready for an “All In” work experience is the norm. Our new media planning colleague will spend the bulk of his or her day planning, buying and executing media across various digital and traditional channels.
The Media Planner will be responsible for the planning, executing, reporting of all media for existing clients and new business, in addition to research, development, and presentation of media plans in addition to these responsibilities:
- Execute and maintain thorough understanding of living media in managed platforms including Google Ads (SEM, Display, Video), Facebook Manager, LinkedIn and other managed platforms as appropriate.
- Pull, compile, analyze performance on existing campaigns on a regular cadence. Presenting thoughtful insights and data-driven optimization recommendations. Ability to leverage Google Analytics to create story of marriage between frontend and backend analysis
- Researches, develops, and plans media for specified clients and while working closely with director
- Gathers, organizes, presents plan research and competitive research while working closely with director
- Responsible for planning and executional work while managing-up to director
- Manage multiple projects and works with internal stakeholders to ensure team is on track with deliverables
- Presents media plans to director, client services personnel and clients
- Meets with media representatives and analyzes proposals and packages, staying current on always evolving digital landscape
- Includes overseeing and distributing media RFPs to arrive at plans that are efficient and effective for clients as applicable
- Maintain recurring media deliverables including authos, flowcharts, specs documents
- Maintains effective relationships with clients and vendors/partners, including timely responses
- Serve as point of contact for billing on your brands and will handle billing discrepancies and reconciliation as needed
- Understands media fundamentals, but can also articulate and develop sound strategic thinking
- Desire to learn new things, both formally and informally
- Passion to collaborate in a creative environment
- Ability to work on several projects at once
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in digital media planning/buying; traditional knowledge a plus
- Advanced Word, Excel skills, Power Point and Google Slide
Bachelor's degree in business administration/marketing/advertising or equivalent experience preferred.
4+ years of agency experience required.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be awesome for this role. Please email email@example.com
You are a brand architect, using powerful visuals to activate a compelling narrative. You are driven and passionate about curating an experience for people with brands. You strive to be a leader through your actions and outlook. Storytelling and conceptual thinking is as motivating to you as hard work and roll-up-your-sleeves executional tasks.
On any given day you could be: designing within an existing brand identity, creating one from scratch, exploring new and big ideas, and in the weeds ensuring the quality of final deliverables. But in all things, you have a proud sense of ownership of your work and all the parts you touch.
You will work directly with the Creative Director and team of writers and designers to deliver smart and creative solutions for clients in the ag, food-ingredient, and wine category.
What You'll do:
- Work independently and within a team to ideate multiple creative concepts, develop strong directions rooted in strategy, and establish tactics that bring creative concepts to life and achieve campaign goals
- This role is 50% conceptual and 50% executional
- Focus creative efforts in pursuit of elevating brand perception and answering business objectives
- Combine strategic thinking and creative problem solving to produce compelling ideas and develop them into tangible design solutions — across digital, print, social, experiential, and beyond — that advance and elevate our clients and the AC&C portfolio
- Create craft at scale, bringing story and system together
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, confidently, and autonomously with minimal oversight from creative director
- Participate in brainstorms, communicate and refine concepts, and take direction and feedback from creative director
- Assist on photo and video shoots when needed to help see the creative vision through completion
- Guide and support designers as needed
- Ensure that all work produced by the team meet all brief requirements, including correct dimensions, resolution, format, etc and adheres to timelines
- Present concepts, creative ideas, and design thinking to internal teams and clients
- Integrate workflow successfully alongside team of designers, writers, project managers, strategists, account managers, and more
- Maintain organization and archival of all creative work produced and all visual and graphic assets.
What You’ll Bring:
- A broad portfolio of work that demonstrates talent, taste, and strategic creative solutions
- Experience in translating a brand platform and building brand systems
- Confidence to work quickly, efficiently, and independently
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Client-facing presentation skills
- A thoughtful, well-informed opinion and a keen eye for what works and why
- Affinity for concepting multiple ideas quickly and intuitively and turning information into a crafted narrative
- Ability to pick up brands' visual identities, understand why they work and switch between them throughout the day
- Comfortable partnering and collaborating with a writer to ensure the ideas are well-articulated
- Willingness to lead projects and guide junior-level designers
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues, communicating clearly, and identifying solutions to emerging problems
- 5+ years experience in a senior graphic design role in an agency environment
- This position will ideally be within the Los Angeles, CA; Sacramento, CA or Turlock, CA (headquarters) locations.
To apply please send your resume, portfolio link, and a cover letter explaining why you would be awesome for this role. Please include salary requirements in your cover letter. Emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AC&C Marketing is an equal opportunity employer