If you’re ready to work hard doing something you love with a fantastic group of people, then we’re your jam. We’re looking for people who are ready to push the limits of marketing here in the Central Valley. Contact us to get the ball rolling.
We love interns, too. If you’re hungry and looking to do cool stuff, apply! We typically hire interns in September, January, and May.
Put your hard work studying in college classes, volunteering for local organizations, working miscellaneous odd jobs and your knack for organization and clever ideas to good work! If you’re a go-getter and ready to take on a big “hands” on challenge and meet the criteria below, then we’d like to hear from you!
- Excellent writing skills required
- General understanding of digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Experience writing for marketing – such as newsletter articles, social media, radio copy, website copy, etc.
- Social media experience, in a professional or organizational capacity. Club, non-profit or volunteer experience is fine. Must be able to demonstrate experience.
- Polished and professional appearance is essential
- Produce and maintain effective status reporting, meeting recaps, production schedule status and detailed communication.
- Work closely with client teams and internal teams
- Assist with writing for miscellaneous website copy and social media for a variety of clients
- Must be able to show demonstrated marketing initiative
- Four-year university student or recent graduate
- Position reports to ACC Account Coordinator or Account Manager
- Part-time opportunity with room for growth
- Salary commiserate with experience
To apply please send a cover letter and resume why you would be awesome for this role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.