Digital Marketing Analytics Coordinator
We’re looking to add an important position to our growing agency. The digital marketing analytics coordinator will be a natural number cruncher and interested in helping our clients grow their businesses by providing sound analytical insights. This team-member will strategically collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Touching each of our clients, he or she will work closely with the entire agency to develop and implement effective advertising and marketing strategies, briefings and proposals. Ability to multi-task is a must.
Digital Analytics & Recap Reporting
- Reports on data insights about consumer behavior by analyzing metrics such as engagements, client brand mentions and more
- Understands consumer behavior demographic research
- Tracks actions on brand websites with Google Analytics, etc
- Monthly analytical reporting across all clients
- Provide quarterly report cards for website clients
- Purchase advertising across platforms including Facebook/Insta, Google, YouTube, for example.
- Management of media campaigns including the ability to autonomously purchase advertising placements and manage performance
- Managing media budgets including billing reconciliations
- Use campaign data to optimize ad performance and provide strategic recommendations
- Ability to plan, buy and track campaigns for multiple clients
- Develop A/B tests to fine tune content
- Excellent attention to detail and interesting in contributing to our energetic team culture
- Atleast 2 years of experience working in an advertising or marketing role
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical expertise – numbers and spreadsheets will not scare you!
- Ability to nicely collaborate with the account team to present analytics across all client accounts
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Interested in staying informed on industry, competitor activities, new digital strategies, tools and techniques.
- Incredibly organized, naturally hard working and very pleasant to be around.
Position is full-time, with room for growth.
Please answer the following questions in the body of your email.
a.) Why are you interested in applying for this digital advertising coordinator position?
b.) What about our boutique marketing firm do you find interesting?
c.) Please attach resume
Does this position sound interesting? If so, we would love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com with your resume attached and answers to the questions above in the body of your email.